ORFEUS - THE PRODUCTION
Production overview for ORFEUS, the world's first House Music Opera.
SHOW LENGTH - 3 Options
Each option can be presented in Concert, Semi-Staged, or Theatrical versions (see below).
- 80 minutes (no intermission)
- 95 minutes (with or without intermission)
- Act I - 45 minutes (55 minutes without optional intermission)
- Intermission (optional) - 15 minutes
- Act II - 35 minutes (40 minutes without optional intermission)
- 2-hours (with intermission)
- Act I - 65 minutes
- Intermission - 15 minutes
- Act II - 45 minutes
ORFEUS' live presentations are adaptable to three interchangeable versions:
- A non-theatrical, mainstage musical set or performance (e.g.: club, fashion show, concert hall)
- A musical performance with modified theatrical elements (e.g.: theater, amphitheater, or large club stage with seating and/or standing areas)
- A fully staged musical and theatrical presentation (e.g.: large indoor or outdoor venue, such as a sports arena or the Hollywood Bowl)
Please note: the outline above was requested by a specific venue. Actual proposals will differ.
STAGE DESIGN RENDERINGS & ANALOGOUS PRODUCTION PHOTOS/VIDEO
Stage Design - Renderings
Stage Design - Analogous Productions
For purposes of comparison, the video below shows a production of comparable dimensions to the ORFEUS Theatrical production (for an opera theater, with orchestra).